- About Us
Commenced in the year 1978, we "Rajdeep Associates" are the leading manufacturer, exporter and trader of a wide range of Non Asbestos Packing, Asbestos Packing, Teflon Products, Rubber Products, etc. Headquarter of our company is located at Bengaluru (Karnataka, India). Everything around our business is changing today. Companies face a tremendous problem because of duplicate material and non-standard quality. Industrial buyers, materials and purchase managers are looking for reasonable price, production managers want mean time between failures (MTBF) and maintenance engineers would like to reduce maintenance cost and long term trouble free operation possible with the original product. Needless to say, everyone in the buyer organization wants good service. We are involved in offering the best quality products at reasonable price, quick delivery and good service throughout. Our response time is very quick when you ask for quotation or make any technical query. Also, we prefer to be in touch with all our customers on periodical basis and inform about the new products, technical updates etc.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Viral Ms|
|Registered Address||No. 4, Dresser Rajappa Lane, Silver Jubilee Park Road Cross, Bengaluru- 560002, Karnataka, India|
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Year of Establishment||1978|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 1 - 2 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Export Percentage||upto 20%|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||ACDPS*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By RoadBy AirBy CargoBy Sea|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Industries We Serve
- The automotive industry is globally driven by environmental and safety standards and requires increased longevity due to extended warranty and lower costs of production Consumers are demanding less frequent maintenance more comfortable driving experiences, and better fuel economy, with no degeneration in performance
- Aircraft engineers are looking at engineering plastics to reduce the dry weight of aircraft without sacrificing physical performance of the metal parts they are replacing. They require lightweight materials that provide processing flexibility. Reduce manufacturing costs, and provide durability in harsh environments. Engineering plastics and composites have successfully displaced metals in a growing number of aerospace applications because they are exceptionally strong, inert, and inherently flame retardant, and can be easily fabricated into tight tolerance parts.
- Engineering plastics have been implemented in the chemical industry as a material for tanks and plants for many decades now. Polypropylene PP sheet is commonly used in the chemical and food industry.
- Demands for lightweight durable and miniature portable products continue to shape the way today’s electronic components are being manufactured As a result higher performing materials are being selected that can facilitate the design of smaller and thinner components while enhancing quality and performance These materials are increasingly being selected to improve application performance. Achieve more design freedom, and realize a reduction in system costs.
- Requirements for plastics in electrical engineering are very stringent. The market is regulated by a multitude of different standards, which means that very special, flame-retardant-modified polymer materials must be available.
- Polycarbonate is one of the newer plastics to be used in the construction industry. It is available in a range of popular colors and profiles. “Transparent steel” is a popular tagline for the product as it is extremely impact resistant (some versions of the product can even be walked on) without losing flexibility. There are however several reasons why discerning roofing companies, home owners and architects choose polycarbonate. Clear polycarbonate panels can be used to lighten up a dark corner or a bronze finish can reflect heat away from the home and filters the glare.
Food Processing: Food grade engineering plastics conforms to FDA requirements which are the basic norms in the West and is safe for repeated use in food contact applications. Because of its unique properties these polymers have replaced stainless steel, in many food processing applications due to its ability to eliminate the following problems:
- Frequent maintenance of components
- Metal contamination and flaking
- Deterioration due to steam and harsh chemicals
- Lubrication contamination
- Staining and visual inspection aesthetics
- Medical devices demand high purity medical grade plastics backed up by total traceability of all the ingredients and manufacturing stages. The high hygiene demands in medical engineering have resulted in the development of high performance plastics which can be disinfected and sterilized in superheated steam several times.
Brands We Deal In
- Samsonite etc
Since incorporation of our organization we have established a sophisticated infrastructure unit at our premises which is spread over 5000-10000 sq ft area. The unit is outfitted with latest production machines and requisite amenities that support us to manufacture the superior quality products at given period of time. Moreover, we have also maintained a warehouse facility where we keep our finished products in a systematic manner.
- All over the world